A water heater uses a heat source to raise the temperature of cold water from a municipal or well. The heated water is then stored in a tank or distributed “on demand” for showers or bathtubs, sinks and other water-using appliances in the house. There are several types of water heaters.
The hot water storage tank is the most common device. It heats and stores water in a reservoir so that the occupants of the house have access to hot water at all times. As water is drawn from the top of the tank, cold water enters the bottom of the tank to be heated. Heating can be provided by different sources of energy, namely electricity, gas or oil.
High performance of this storage tank has 40% to 100% less energy than conventional models. A high-yield is usually with at least one of the following characteristics:
• Additional tank insulation for better heat retention (to reduce heat loss through the tank walls, which are called “standby losses”)
• Better heat exchange to transfer a greater amount of heat energy source to water
• Heat traps installed at the factory, which allow water to flow into the tank and prevent unwanted discharge of hot water outside the tank.
• The water heater storage tank with high performance can also be equipped with the following characteristics:
• An electronic ignition, which saves energy by replacing the standing pilot; forced an evacuation
• Better control of the baffle and flue damper, which reduces heat loss through the vent
• Condensing heat exchangers greatly improve the overall performance.
we would like to invite you to use an environmental friendly of water heater. This means using product which uses renewable energy as source of energy such as solar energy. It will effect on the global warming problem in the world. We can save the world using green energy.
To prevent impacts of global warming, we should stop the energy extraction from fossil fuels, especially using direct combustion method with its fossil fuels. In fact that energy extraction is closely related to the fulfillment of the energy sector to improve the economy of a country. The development of biomass as an energy source for fossil fuel substitution could be a solution to reduce the release of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. With the use of biomass as an energy source, the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere will be balanced. Solar energy also is the solution of this problems.