I have a love/hate relationship with coffee. I love my coffee. I love my latte, cappuccino, espresso and mocha. This time of year I especially love my frappuccino. I hate having to go out for it and to pay coffee house prices for it. I love my DeLonghi Espresso Coffee Maker because it lets me make all my favorite coffee drinks at home and be able to indulge in myself at a price that I can afford!
It’s a hard-working, heavy duty, real live espresso machine that I can easily use to make my own coffee house espresso in my own kitchen. It’s 15-bar pump-driven espresso machine with durable stainless-steel boiler and 2 thermostats for separately controlling water and steam pressure. So each cup comes out just the way you want it to!
Wouldn’t you enjoy making your favorite fancy coffee drinks at home when you want them instead of picking one up on the way home or having to make a special trip? Wouldn’t you rather be able to make them just the way you like them? Maybe a little bit more chocolate, maybe a little less sugar. I know I do. I love being able to have my hot morning latte while I get ready in the morning instead of waiting until I’m out of the house.
Here are a couple of frappuccino recipes to try with your DeLonghi Espresso Coffee Maker for an ice-cold coffee treat at home. See if you don’t like them even better than the expensive ones you get at the coffee house.
Now about that cute barista. Sorry, you’re on your own with that!
- 1 cup cold espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine coffee, milk, sugar and salt in blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Add ice cream and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two large glasses and serve.
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients into electric blender.
- Blend drink until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Serve in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
- Add straw for ease in drinking.